Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Old Man



Happy Birthday Old Man!

* I've fallen down on my blog posting responsibilites for the last several months. My apologies to anyone following this blog.

We celebrated a birthday in our family earlier this month. My Lukey Boy turned 11 years old on March 8th. My daughters threw a party for Luke complete with party favors, streamers, presents, people food and doggy treats like cheese squares and chicken jerky. He was thrilled to be the center of our attention, and we were thrilled to be at his birthday celebration.

The photo above was not taken at the party, but was taken of Luke as he chewed away on one of his play toys (a toy squirrel, I think). He got plenty of toys at his party. His toy basket is overflowing. He loves to sling his furry critters from side to side, pounce on them, and chase after them when they're thrown. He's a Retriever, so he eventually brings them back to you. He's tough on toys, but wouldn't hurt a fly in real life. What a gentle loving giant he is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lauren Foster said...

Thanks dad for updating this. I like reading what you say about Lukie. He is such a good boy and a big sweetie.