Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lukeday


Lukeday

I'm having a cup of hot coffee now and my pal is laying beside me here. Words can't describe what a blessing this animal is.

Because of my work schedule, I work a lot of weekends, so when possible I try to take time off on Wednesdays. Or as we call it, Lukeday.

We're waiting to see what the weather holds, but regardless of whether or not it rains, we'll have fun. We'll go for a walk, chase the tennis ball, have some snacks, and play with some stuffed toys. Sometime during the day, I'll give my buddy a good rub down and brushing. I'll make sure he also gets some time to sleep, because us old men need our naps.

Fall is here and winter is right around the corner, so we have to make the best of time outside.

"Someone" is snoring now.

No comments: