Sunday, July 8, 2007

Easy (like Sunday morning)



Luke and I are sitting here on Sunday morning. He's had his breakfast, and I'm having coffee. Two cool dudes, just chillin' out and making plans for the day.


We haven't decided what we're going to do today. One thing is for sure, whatever I do, Luke is going to be right there doing it with me.


He's already given me a suggestion for one thing on today's agenda. Last night, he walked into the family room with a tennis ball in his mouth, and came over to me and dropped it at my feet.


I know what that means. It means: "You've been spending to much time at the office lately and we need to play more." He's right, - we all need to play a little more and work a little less.


You gotta like a dog that has his priorities in order.

No comments: