Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Luke and the 4th of July


One of the nice things about our home is that it has an awesome view. On the 4th of July, we just sit on the deck and watch the various fireworks displays in the valley.

The sound of the explosives and the resonation off the surrounding mountains really bothers my friend Luke. He gets nervous and shaky and needs to be cuddled and reassured that everything is alright. He can be such a big baby, (which is a wonderful, loving quality).

The fireworks have been over an hour, and he's right here at my feet. I like having him beside me, and he feels better being here. I'm glad he's home and that I can help him get back to a normal routine. He's had a long week so far.

I love this dog. (Probably too much, but I do.)

1 comment:

Mrs Mac said...

This is such a cute blog! Give Luke a tickle round the chin from me!

:^)